Quality and Environmental Management
Individual management systems for an effective work organisation
You have high quality requirements for your products and services – but can they always be met? With a quality management system, you can control and monitor processes and services within the company, and thereby improve products and services. Works processes become more productive, responsibilities are precisely specified and potentials identified for reducing costs. The calculation is a simple one: better quality, satisfied customers.
An environmental management system enables you to define and monitor the tasks, responsibilities and practices involved in key environmental measures in your company. In this manner, you not only increase your company' legal certainty but also make a valuable contribution in reducing the burdens on the environment.
Appropriate management solutions for your requirements
We tailor both quality and environmental management systems to your individual requirements and integrate practical solutions into your everyday business activities. Beforehand, we always conduct a detailed requirements analysis.
We possess a high degree of expertise in the introduction, optimisation and maintenance of management systems complying with the following standards bases:
- DIN EN ISO 9001: Requirements for basic quality management systems
- AS, EN & JISQ 9100: Requirements for aviation, space and defence organisations
- DIN EN ISO 13485: Requirements for medical devices
- IATF 16949: Automotive industry
- DIN EN ISO/ TS 29001: Petroleum, petrochemical and natural gas industries
- DIN ISO IEC 17025: General requirements for the competence of testing and calibration laboratories
- DIN EN ISO 14001: Requirements for basic environmental management systems
- DIN ISO 29990: Basic requirements for service providers of learning services
- DIN EN ISO 50001: Energy management systems
- DIN 77200: Requirements for defense and security services
In addition, we support you with our know-how in the introduction of new management systems in your business operations. This may cause an initial fear of contact in your long-serving employees. For this reason, we will gladly provide you with the necessary qualification of personnel as well as prepare documentation. We will gladly accompany you through to the certification as well as assume follow-up support.
With quality and environmental management, you ensure
- A reduction in quality-related costs
- Documented, efficient and transparent processes in your company
- A definition of responsibilities and competencies
- Formulation of goals and measurable working results
- Continual improvement in your company
- Minimisation of risks, such as product liability and warranty claims
- Creation of trust with customers, public authorities and employees
We support your company in the development of a quality and environmental management system. This system encompasses processes, tools and methods for an optimal control of your organisation.